If you would like to apply for the open positions below, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Busy orthopedic practice seeking an experienced person in coding/billing. Requirements for this position include, but should not be limited to, knowledge of ICD-10 orthopedic surgery, X-ray/MRI, DME and coding with specific skill-sets in 10-key, experience in A/R with exceptional knowledge in appeals processes, detail oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining consistency in daily responsibilities.
Medical Office ReceptionistJob Purpose: Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
Medical Office Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area. Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Orthopedic Medical AssistantVery busy Orthopedics clinic is looking for a motivated and hardworking MA with good work ethic.
Assist physicians directly and indirectly with patient care. This position will have unrestricted access to protected health information (PHI) pertaining to patients.
Admit patients to exam rooms Ensure proper medical documentation, medications, progress notes, lab results, vital signs and medical history Identify patient's chief complaint or reason for visit Prepare patient for doctor, order exams as directed and assist doctor as needed Perform splinting, bracing, casting; dressing, wound care and removal of sutures/staples as needed Prepare instruments for injections and aspirations Schedule surgery, physical therapy and order tests Patient call backs, prescription calls, patient education of procedures and testing, patient notification of lab/test results when requested, and chart preparation Clean and stock examination rooms
Job Requirements - Minimum Requirements (education, experience, special skills and licenses or certifications required):
- High School Diploma
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred. If not certified prior to hire, certification must be obtained after successful
- completion of 90 day probationary period. Recertification required on yearly basis.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer Literate - Windows environment
- Ability to perform essential duties as assigned
- Ability to clearly communicate written and verbal instructions
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and prioritize
- Ability to demonstrate proper telephone etiquette
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Knowledge of medical terminology, equipment, procedures, instruments and common safety hazards and precautions
Physician AssistantLas Vegas, Nevada
Description: Physician Assistant candidates needed!!!
Full Time positions Available.
- Relocation package available
- Bonus potential
- Very affordable housing and surplus of service jobs for spouse
- Home to almost 200 parks, including splash pads, dog parks, sports fields, picnic areas and trails
- All candidates who apply will be assessed and receive feedback on moving forward with interviews
At Advanced Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, our value is on TEAMWORK, QUALITY, SERVICE, and COMMUNITY, which is evident by our strong, dedicated staff who provide continuous service and quality care to patients and visitors in the community, helping other team members as needed all while accomplishing our mission of ‘excellence in care and service, one patient at a time’. Our Physician Assistants are responsible for providing medical care as delegated by Advanced Orthopedics & Sports Medicine physician(s). Responsibilities will include assisting the physician in both the office and hospital setting, independent clinics seeing patients with a variety of orthopedic injuries and illnesses, assisting in the operating room as needed, and performing emergency room and floor consultations. The positions have competitive salaries, excellent benefits, the potential for bonus and more.